Python 3 Cheat Sheet for your resources:
12th Grade Tues. Jan. 19 Class Notes
1. In the first section print a statement on what the program is doing. Separate this by a space
Take Data from user
2. Create a variable for miles driven like: miles_driven and use an input statement
so the user can put in the number of miles driven.
3. Create another variable for gallons used like: gallons_used and use an input
statement so the user can put in the number of gallons used. Separate this by a
space for organization.
Perform Calculations and Output Data
4. Create a variable that holds the miles_per_gallons value after you calculate
miles_driven / gallons_used
5. print out miles per gallons is ??
Today’s Lesson Jan. 26 Hello Program
Class Notes Jan. 26 PowerPoint